Some Do's & Don'ts
• Be punctual when dropping off and collecting your dog
• Make sure your dog has been exercised prior to attending the appointment
• Give me at least 24 hours notice of any cancellation
• Phone and let me know if you are running late as I operate an appointment only system. We may need to reschedule
• Ensure your dog is up to date
• Bring your dog on a lead as the roadway outside my salon can get quite busy
• Present your dog for grooming with wet hair
• Bring your dog for an appointment if it is unwell, in season, pregnant or recently been neutered
• Ask me to look after your dog while you attend another appointment. I do not have a licence for doggy day care
I groom strictly on a one to one, appointment only basis with no overlaps, ensuring your
I only use top of the range equipment and products.
I also stock shampoos and brushes for you to maintain your
Please take a look at some of the dogs I have groomed in the gallery or call to make an appointment.